Phil Nellis is an artist, spiritiual director, and the former pastor of Wits' End Church, a faith community in Seattle, WA that recently ended. In this episode of the RePlacing Church Podcast, he joins me to talk about:
- The importance of practicing sabbath
- Tips on asking for and taking a sabbatical
- How to end a church well
- What it's like to be a pastor who's no longer a pastor
*Get your free RePlacing Church Resource List, a guide to being and becoming the church in the neighborhood.
Are you creating or leading a neighborhood expression of church?
- Join the Thresholds Cohort: Chilliwack, a six-month learning community to support you with insight, direction, and support for the journey, facilitated by Ben Katt and Christiana Rice. Starts in April! More information available at thresholdscommunity.org/ChilliwackCohort
- Sign up for the Inhabit Conference (April 28-29, Seattle) today and get the Super Early Bird Special.
Episode Song Credits: "Another Wrong to Right" and "You Won't Walk Alone" by Mercir. "Closed" by Zadok Wartes. Used with Permission.
Production Assistance by Nate Tubbs.